-
September 5th, 2007, 01:42 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
September 4, 2007 - Tuesday
The Drama Queen Ex part 1
Current mood: bored
Category: Blogging
sweet_and_yummy_schoolgirl: I got the messages from you and Kristin late last night, we spent the weekend housesitting. I'm not sure why the two of you are blowing everything out of proportion about the girls wanting to spend time with their daddy. Personally, the two of us (you and I) would prefer never to see each other again, it is sad that you wrote that I am the one who missed you and wants to spend time with you. I guess we can no longer chat about anything except the girls, I am sorry to lose the relaxed conversations we were having, but I don't find the message left on my dad's machine to be acceptable adult behavior. I will have the girl's return your call tonight, but they have to be in bed early since school is next week, maybe they can call at 8 pm? I hope this will not cause further childish behavior and
sweet_and_yummy_schoolgirl: Yes I do think anything that doesn't involve the kids should go through the court and not between the 2 of us. P.S. I used the word playing in that message because you were not the one being trained, you went there as a companion and it made the girls sad that you would rather spend 2 weeks in california than to spend a couple of days with them, but like Kristin said "he wouldn't have taken them anyway" silly me to think you would enjoy spending time with your kids more than 5 times a year. I am looking forward to going to court. Thank you for your time. Any further conversations betwen us should only be about the children and no more of your drama please.
September 4, 2007 - Tuesday
The Drama Queen Ex part 2
Current mood: bored
Category: Blogging
Geez! I sure get tired of dealing with the drama queen I divorced. I am done trying to have easy going, relaxed conversations with him. He is once again blocked from seeing my profile or reading my blogs.
He tells me I live off of child support, yet I have NEVER received any. He tells people on his blogs what a wonderful father he is, yet he saw the girls 5 times in 2006 and 4 times so far in 2007. By definition he is considered a deadbeat dad, but he tells people what a HORRIBLE person I am. He says I have my boyfriends running around in girl clothes in front of the babies, never have never will. He says I am a devout Satanist, I read up about it when I was like 22, but I have never been one and we attend a Christian church on Wednesday evenings. He may have turned his back on the lord Jesus Christ and do his weird cemetery witchcraft rituals, but I never will. He thinks he sees spirits and demons, it is hard to keep a straight face when he talks about it… more like paranoid schizophrenic than ghost hunter, LOL!!! He says I bought & read books about Satanism so I am a Satanist. I also bought & read books about Wicca (silly religion) and Buddhism, but he doesn't say I am a Satanist Buddha-Wiccan.
The thing that upsets me the most is that he can never make time for the babies, he is always working or going to school. Or going on ghost hunts with a group of friends. I applaud the hard work and dedication, but he never lets me drive the girls up there to see him. I am going to surprise him in court by asking for a monthly MANDATORY visitation because it is in the girl's best interest to spend time 1 on 1 with their daddy. If he doesn't show up, he goes to jail. There has to be a place in Salem where I can drop them off and pick them up (weekly or monthly) and Daniel doesn't get to pull any of his drama queen shenanigans. How perfect would that be? We would never have to see or speak to each other ever again!! Yay!!
Another thing that upsets me is that the G.E.U.F. is always involving herself in my conversations with Daniel. I don't give a crap what Daniel does with his time, except when he is doing silly stuff and ignoring my girls. Kristin had to go on an important business trip, Daniel did not. Daniel was playing. Anytime I say something to Daniel about his lack of parental visitation or support, she takes it as a personal insult to HER. WTF??? How is she involved besides being married to a total loser? She could do better, but she chooses to be with him. Nothing I say to Daniel is aimed at her, yet she is always overreacting and making it all about her. Yikes! Must have very low self esteem to be so sensitive about being insulted when there is absolutely no insult meant. If I had a problem with her, I would have written or called and said "Kristin, I am not comfortable with…." I have never found anything to be concerned about except her choice of religion and I believe her and Daniel to be adult enough not to expose the kids to it until they are older. I have no problem with the kids learning about their beliefs, but I feel they should be at least teenagers before they see a ceremony or ritual, and they should be over 18 before they see any involving blood or animals like the one he blogged about on myspace. I obviously don't have a problem with the girls going over to their house, since I am constantly on Daniel's ass to visit the girls. At least once or twice a month I call or email and try to get that loser to spend time with them. He refuses to let me bring them up for an afternoon, then says I'm the bad guy because I won't meet him halfway? WHAT? I am willing to drive ALL THE WAY!! I am willing to do anything so that Cinnamon doesn't get that sad look and ask "where's my pookie?" or "can I go see my daddy?"
Yet another thing that irritates me is that I have NO passport, no intention of leaving the country and yet he thinks I am going to fly to the hardest country in the world to get into and spend his child support money (that I have NEVER received) and go on some wild sex spree. Woo Hoo! Sounds like fun! I'm not sure how he dreamed up this delusional fantasy sex spree, but he is going to have to pay for my time & my passport & tickets & visa & hotel room if he wants me to go fulfill his WILD fantasy!!!
They said they didn't have money for food or gas and needed the child support lowered, then went and bought aquatic pets and bragged to everyone about how cute the critters were. I was going to help them get their payments lowered until I read about it and was shown the new crabs. I admit they are cute, but shouldn't food come before pets? Do they really need to have a grandparent buy their food so they can go to the fish store and get more critters? I will be so happy to go to court, lol, they think they are scaring me with the threat of a lawyer! LOL, they are going to go in with a lawyer and the judge is going to wonder why they need the support order lowered if they can afford attorney fees. Geez! I really wish Daniel would think things through step by step.
I guess I was wrong above where I wrote that I don't have any problem with Kristin. My dad was very offended by the childish message she left on the answering machine and I was slightly offended by her namecalling and false accusations in one of her messages. Apparently she believes I am living off of child support, although I have never received a payment and we have been divorced over two and a half years. How can she want to have a baby with someone that doesn't pay child support? Doesn't this raise some red flags about her own child or children? She must think he is only being a deadbeat dad with my two since they aren't as special as hers will be or that she will be able to just file something and the money will magically appear… I'm still waiting for the money to magically appear… waiting… waiting… waiting… I hope that her wait is shorter than mine, because I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone. I had to babysit some foster kids that are very um… "active" (from going to an abusive home to a normal one) to buy Cinnamon's school supplies and part of her school clothes. She is going to be decked out in Wal-Mart and thrift store fashions until I get some sort of child support and get over to Ross. God Bless The Folks At Ross!! They make raising kids a lot easier! Stylish stuff for like $3 - $8 a piece. And shoes!! I haven't seen any kids shoes in there for over $11! Amazing place!
All I say to the girls about Daniel are nice things, I know that as they get older they will see the unpleasant things for themselves. Anytime I need to vent about him I make an appointment with my counselor and have mom watch the kids or I call up friends after 9 pm and talk in the laundry room or I write about it on here. Cinnamon tells me lots of things that daddy said about me in front of them, not "to" them, in front of them. It would be so nice if we could exchange the kids at a drop off/ pick up place and never have to see each other again. He wouldn't be able to stir up drama or say bad things about me in front of the kids if he had no idea what is going on in my life.
Hopefully Daniel will have his tattoo finished in the next few years as Cinnamon learns to read. It was supposed to say Cinnamon~Ivy~Willow, but the last time I asked him about it, he said he was just going to get Willow added. At least now we won't have matching tattoos, I will have to think of something really cute to get put around their names like little tiny flowers or little tiny fairies. Awww!!!
It is scary to think what would happen to the girls if I were to die. Daniel refuses to take them overnight or even for an afternoon of visitation, so how in the world is he going to have them 24/7 for the next 15 years or more? It is sad that Daniel doesn't realize what he's missing by turning visitation into some weird power struggle with me. That is the only reason I can think of why he refuses to let me bring the girls up there for a few hours to visit. He has the "I'm not going to do it because it is what you want" attitude. It is not what I want. It is what the girls want. It is what they tell him when they call him on the phone. It is what they want written to him when I send an IM. He is really missing out on something beautiful.
Cinnamon starts school on the 10th, he won't be able to do this last minute visitation thing anymore, he will have to stick to weekends or school holidays. I am so glad I didn't agree to joint custody with that drama queen, I knew that he would make every single detail into a power struggle just to have some entertainment in his life. I don't take him to court saying he was arrested to molesting 2 of his little sisters. I don't take him into court saying he practices witchcraft and thinks he sees demons in his apartment. I don't cause any drama in his life except asking him to visit with the girls for an afternoon or a weekend and telling him the girls are disappointed when he makes poor choices. (like sitting in a motel room for 2 weeks in cali) I am such a horrible person! How can I live with myself for asking him to spend time with his 2 kids???
Cinnamon's fav color is pink, Willow's fav color is blue (because of blue's clues)
Cinnamon's "boyfriend" is Jack Sparrow, Willow's "boyfriends" are Barney and Clifford.
Cinnamon's fav song is "you're invited, you're invited, tea for 2, tea for 2, I'll put out the cookies, you can pour the tea now, you and me, you and me"
Willow's fav song is "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too? I love you, you love me, we're best friends like friends should be, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?"
Cinnamon occasionally wears a pull up to bed if she drinks something after 7:30 pm.
Willow doesn't wear her pull ups anymore because she is a light sleeper and wakes up to pee. LOL Cinnamon sleeps like a rock and snores like a bear (like her daddy) and Willow's eyes open at the sound of a pin dropping on the carpet (like her mommy) They are quite the pair!
These are all things that Daniel won't know and won't get to treasure as memories as they get older.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks